• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WRP Seats and Seat Mods

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
HOW BOUT SEATS FOR THE OLD MTN. CAT STYLE SHAPED LIKE THE BOSS HIGH RISE $ AMOUNT JUST CHECKING THANKS:beer;

1M and Mountain Cat seats are done and ready.

Picture005Medium.jpg

O

otterpoo

Jan 17, 2010
Far East, Maine
05-06 IQ Seat options

I may have missed a previous post, but do they make a seat kit for the 05-06 IQ chassis? If not I am looking for an after market seat set up with the support post to delete the under the seat cargo area. Is there a later model polaris OEM seat that fits clean and secure?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I may have missed a previous post, but do they make a seat kit for the 05-06 IQ chassis? If not I am looking for an after market seat set up with the support post to delete the under the seat cargo area. Is there a later model polaris OEM seat that fits clean and secure?

They offer a seat mod for that seat but it will look like the stock seat but 2" taller.

P

prairiebound

Dec 3, 2007
wrp seat on edge.
bought one of these. really nice. have a 03 blue 700 rmk. raised seat up 71/2 ". rode the first time today. pretty hard seat. sticky to the seat. can slide ahead some to put more weight on skies to turn in corners faster. way easier to transition from setting to standing. don't ride near as much standing up. way colder. $400 bucks but i thought it was worth it. I may get a pic up. pics are a pita to put on this site. all in all after the day i would say it was worth the money. if you want to buy my old seat for a spare let me know. When i sit on the new sleds the 2 things that i notice are the seat and the track. now i have a seat like the new sleds do. the track i don't have room for 2.4" without spending some large. we had fun today and what more can you ask for in a paid off sled.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
wrp seat on edge.
bought one of these. really nice. have a 03 blue 700 rmk. raised seat up 71/2 ". rode the first time today. pretty hard seat. sticky to the seat. can slide ahead some to put more weight on skies to turn in corners faster. way easier to transition from setting to standing. don't ride near as much standing up. way colder. $400 bucks but i thought it was worth it. I may get a pic up. pics are a pita to put on this site. all in all after the day i would say it was worth the money. if you want to buy my old seat for a spare let me know. When i sit on the new sleds the 2 things that i notice are the seat and the track. now i have a seat like the new sleds do. the track i don't have room for 2.4" without spending some large. we had fun today and what more can you ask for in a paid off sled.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

A pic would be awesome. It's really 7.5" taller than stock?

Feb 11, 2010
Have you rode and Edge with the new seat? Just wondering how it is changing from side to side with the added height of the new seat. The extra storage would be great though.

Thanks
Justin

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Have you rode and Edge with the new seat? Just wondering how it is changing from side to side with the added height of the new seat. The extra storage would be great though.

Thanks
Justin

Justin,

I have not ridden the Edge seat. I have however ridden the M-Series and the IQ both of which are very nice.

Premium Features