• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wrapped turbo pics?

skank

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
Mountain View, Wyoming 82939
When you learn your Turbo is 1 HP more then my 800 e-tec and has the same shock package as my 2007 freestyle...still want to wrap it?

I do respect guys still reppin the 800’s. Good motors and sleds for sure. I don’t know you but if you are ever in my area I would love to let you take one on my stock turbos for a rip and try it. It’s a whole new animal! You would love it.

T
Oct 1, 2020
I know that most of you drool over these wraps but when I’m looking to buy a sled and it has a wrap, that’s a negative IMO. There’s very few wraps I’ve seen that improve the appearance of a stock sled. Better off removing it and putting it back to stock for resale.

Did I sufficiently kick the hornet’s nest?....hahaha

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
I agree with you, I've seen a few cool wraps but the ones with thousands of separate elements , images, etc are a bit much especially when the cost of a wrap kit is factored in. I also wonder if guys are getting reimbursed for the free advertising they do with the obligatory Monster energy drink decals??? What's up with that need?
There, kicked the nest a bit more.

Premium Features