• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WPS Proprietary Snowbike

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
supposedly a couple buddies will be ripping this kit this season gonna be interesting

i'll see if i can get pictures or some info
standby

HalfBrit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2013
nw oregon
supposedly a couple buddies will be ripping this kit this season gonna be interesting

i'll see if i can get pictures or some info
standby

Are you saying they are going to have beta testing? What a novel approach. We had to pay to be unknowing guinea pig beta testers in the past.

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
i couldn't get any info through my channel :face-icon-small-dis

makes me wonder why ? they must still be testing :juggle:

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Greg is the new guy in charge at Mototrax. He seems to be working pretty hard to get things on track over there. I hope so anyway, I just bought one.

(Sorry for the slow reply)

So just a few questions. Is Moto trax a different kit than the WPS one in testing? Neither one of the kits have I seen advertised or on my dealer site. I am a dealer for WPS. So far Camso the only one in our catalogs and website.

What made you decide on Mototrax over Timbersled, Camso or Yeti?

HalfBrit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2013
nw oregon
So just a few questions. Is Moto trax a different kit than the WPS one in testing? Neither one of the kits have I seen advertised or on my dealer site. I am a dealer for WPS. So far Camso the only one in our catalogs and website.

What made you decide on Mototrax over Timbersled, Camso or Yeti?

Mototrax is different than WPS. I think people chose mototrax after talking to a good salesperson. Mototrax is real good at making promises.

mnsnowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Dayton, Minnesota
Heard the WPS kit was at ERX testing before the X Games qualifier. I never saw it but did hear that it had some component failures. Hopefully they get a lot of testing done and do a better roll out than Mototrax did with their kits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

L
Nov 18, 2014
CDA, ID
I spoke with a Fly rep at a snow show that was telling me about the WPS “Rale” snowbike. In his words, it was designed more towards trail and racing applications. That description says they utilize the bikes rear shock, interesting... Sounds like they’re going to sell a limited amount of them this winter for larger scale beta testing. We’ll see if that comes to fruition....

Premium Features