• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WPS Proprietary Snowbike

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
The kit moves a lot like my kits did when I made a run at building them. My kit worked amazing on the trails and hardpack but couldn’t keep up in the pow with the TS. Mine was a little farther back though, so maybe with the track closer in it will get more traction. I feel like I just didn’t have enough pressure on the ground. Otherwise the way the skid moves, especially on the big bumps seems almost identical. Cool design I hope it works!

K
Oct 17, 2017
No HYPE there. WPS kit is coming soon. There is an APPROVED Patent on their design and more that are similar in the patent. They will be releasing a minor bit of marketing and "let the cat out of the bag" in November to the world.

Exciting for the always growing world of powersports

Y
Dec 3, 2014
Boise, ID
Toss a coin. I think that's how their engineers make the tough decisions. They won't even return an email to me now.

I know Greg has been at the snowshow in Boise this weekend and he mentioned that his emails aren't coming through for some reason and knows he has to deal with Monday when he gets back.

Premium Features