• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wisconsin Turbo guys?

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
Pretty quiet in here. Any other two stroke turbo guys out there from WI? Anyone running them around home/in the U.P.? Would be cool to meet some of the other crazy bastages building turbo sleds back in the flatlands!

Y

YamYboy

Apr 6, 2009
SC Wisconsin
Im here, well this fall I mean. Preordered a Silber kit. I ride a 11 Orange Assault around the Beaver Dam area. As well as the UP of michigan and outwest

o2bncamo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 7, 2009
wisconsin
no 2 stroke turbo, but I have a Nytro with a Impulse.
I have never ridden it around here (Dodge county) or the u.p.

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
Sorry to step in here as i dont have a turbo but, how many times do u guys go out west to ride each year? Its gotta get pretty pricey!

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
Ive been making two 8-9 day trips a season the last 3 years. This year Im hoping to make 4 slightly shorter trips.

I can usually swing a 8 day trip to the snowies for about $800 bucks.

On some of the trips, we take my buddies vegetable oil burning ford diesel, which cuts a lot of fuel cost out of the drive out and back.

M
We own a couple MTurbos. Did ourselves a big favor by ditching the big-bores and going to turbos on stock engines. Engine parts are always available. We are the kings of cheap trips out west. Usually 8 to 12 guys, pig pile into one large condo, including food, share cost of gas on the road, 8 nights in WYellowstone= $460.00 each.

T
Sep 18, 2011
jefferson wi
i dont have a turbo sled but have had plenty turbo cars hope to boost a older indy or edge but just had to post and say i love watching your videos you guys do some awesome riding !!

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
just my tapex..and its never been anywhere but out west..way to much hp for the U.P.snow...and other than gas $.. trips are way cheap for us to..having a free place to crash in colorado helps also..;-)

Sumac Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Mar 3, 2009
Central Wisconsin
Avy Class in Marshfield, WI

Avy Class in Marshfield with Sled Show before the Class. We had a number of Turbo Sleds there last year. The Medford Bunch showed up with some really nice iron, wow was I impressed!!!!! Don't know who is signed up yet but I would think there will be some there this year.

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
It's amazing the random guys from WI you meet on here that ride out west.
I rode a turbo Apex last year, am rocking a turbo Pro this year. I made 5 trips out west last year. Trips cost anywhere from $400 - $700 for a 6 days trip, Depending. That's of course not figuring in the thousands I spend on mods and repair parts in between, LOL!!!!

Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Just picked up a M1000 with a Push Turbo...can't wait to pull the trigger!!! I've wanted to turbo my 1200 for the last few years and got lucky and found this sled for the price of a kit!!

fdzs7s.jpg

D

djp622

Jan 30, 2013
Northern UTAH
no turbo!! but grew up in wisconsin and now live in utah! Mountain ridings the only way to go!! if any of you guys from wisconsin plan on coming out to northern utah let me know id be more then willing to show you around. gettin a pro as soon a i get back from the sand box.

Premium Features