• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Will Obama EVER do something about NK????

D
Nov 26, 2007
Marquette, Michigan
China is not going to let NK destroy their biggest customer. They have 6 billion people that make stuff for us. Without us, they won't have anything to do. It is in China's best interest that we get this recession over and done with.

Economies are important to stable countries. When folks have something to do, they go to work and are too tired to make trouble. When they don't have jobs, they start making bombs. (Germany, Japan, Afganistan).

:beer;:D:beer;

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
The answer is simple, just the politicians don't have the stones to do it.
We are the ones feeding the north korean peolpe.
Just shut off ALL aid till they back down and dismantle their nuclear systems.

When enough people are starving, they will revolt.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Who'd have thought we'd ever seen the day when what is good for the US is good for China.

wtf?? Where have you been? MOST things we buy are from China. We are their demand!!! They would not survive without us, nor without Japan. Look behind the politics on tv and look at where the money goes. We have all been in a great relationship for a while....

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
The very fact that "we" or the civilized countries of the planet even allow a place like NK to exist is astounding. Screw sovereignty, screw self-determination. The leaders of the world, the UN, should be ashamed at the existance of such a state.
Why that fat little prick and his rotting daddy are still allowed to rule is beyond me. The level of suffering these two crack-pots are responsible for is imeasurable. Kill them now.

Same argument could have been said about the US I would imagine. It is all a matter of perspective.

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
wtf?? Where have you been? MOST things we buy are from China. We are their demand!!! They would not survive without us, nor without Japan. Look behind the politics on tv and look at where the money goes. We have all been in a great relationship for a while....

Take some reading comprehension 101 you numbnut.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
All KimDumbLittle has to do is put a Nuke 100 Kilometers above the USA, and well be cooking with wood for a while boys. It'd have to be a lot bigger than anything they've tested so far.

Question is, would we return fire?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
All that guy is here for is to start pizzing contests and he's terrible at that too.

Nah, I already know I pizz the farthest...

Take some reading comprehension 101 you numbnut.
I tried. They wouldn't take my food stamps, and I can feel them just fine.

The point was that we have been in a symbiotic (both parties benefiting) for a while. This is nothing new. What is good for the US (cheap prices) is good for the Chinese (market to sell goods). That is what I was trying to say.

Last edited:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
A seriously f#$#ed up perspective.

Yep, pretty lame comment on my part. Though, I am sure you would agree that it isn't the dumbest thing I have said...

Not sure where I was going with it, but I do know where I ended up... :beer;

M
Nov 26, 2007
MI
Yep, pretty lame comment on my part. Though, I am sure you would agree that it isn't the dumbest thing I have said...

Puff, puff, give Ruffy....... My name ain't Skip! :face-icon-small-con

F
Dec 1, 2007
NORTH BEND

The entire mental health industry (world-wide) cannot handle the damage that big daddy and "dear leader" have done let alone all the problems that come with moderate to severe periods of deliberate/preventable starvation.
This must be the biggest de-programing effort in history. Kill the midget..NOW! He is not a living god.

Premium Features