• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Widescape's WS250

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
It looks to me the guy doing the review has never ridden a snow bike before and he was clearly trying to make it climb straight up big bowls. And I'm pretty sure he had more fun than he's willing to admit. I'm surprised he was able to ride it all day 2 days in a row. His wife rode it better than he did
I think you’re sugar coating it.

That thing was losing purchase with the track and or ski whenever it was carving just a little too sharply. (Panel dragging) it then it would pitch the rider on their head.

Gave me flashbacks to the exosled nightmare I paid to experience.

I think “hilariously pathetic” describes the widescape best.

The video does show a variety of situations rather than the optimal scenarios only of the advertisements and paid review videos.

I’m glad I watched it.

E
Dec 19, 2007
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying there is any unseen performance potential if you ride it differently but it should do better following snow bike tracks.
Two of my finest memories of my 40 years riding dirt bikes was when we had a bike failure in the group and were forced to use something we could scrounge up. One bike was a mid 70s xr185 and the other was a vintage trials bike without a seat . Both times we did our normal all day hard enduro trail loop and passed the junky bike around and all took turns on it except the one guy with the ego problem refused to ride it We all agree that we all had way more fun than he did that day .
If I had one I would take it out on spring afternoon rides or anytime the snow has a base it should be fun as long as it doesn't break.

Premium Features