• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

who's got all the snow in saskatchewan??

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
We have probly 6inches or so around PA.

Heard there's anywhere 8-10" at the lakes.

Not enough to do anything but there's enough to put some miles on at least.

We're gonna try to go Wed, if it warms up a bit:(

X

XRS MXZ

Jan 17, 2008
Snow

Heard Hudson Bay area is in good shape
Just to damm cold -37 this morning, looks like after christmas before it improves.

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
Ya Hudson Bay apparently has 45cm and are grooming already. Went north in secret area #2 south of Candle Lake and there's probly 8" or more there. Stubble fields were good, ditches are still a little sketchy. Its rideable, just have to know where to go............and watch for drainage ditches!!!!!!!

We're going to the same area on Friday after everyone's cured their hangovers:D

But its snowing right now with no wind

:beer;

W
Dec 14, 2008
Grandora, SK
Toon Town Snow

Well it is finally snowing like crazy. Just finished again and I must have 2-3 in of new snow in my yard. Looking forward to the Asquith Rally this weekend. It was good last year I went and with all this snow it should be excellent again this year. Hope to see you all out there this weekend.

BadBoy 800

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Is it going to snow any were in Sask ????

anyone been to Nipawin or Hudsonbay is there good snow there yet.????

C
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
I don't know about Hudson Bay, but Nipawin should have enough to get around. I don't do trails, so I don't know how they are. I'm waiting until they get a good dump to head up there, but I need more snow than most...ride an M.

W
Dec 15, 2008
was up at lower fishing lake and rode to candle one day , little bear one day and then a big loop that ended up in the ditches between candle and lower fishing lake and the snow in the ditches was decent not great but enough that you could play a little, had amazing weather snow is foot to foot and a half in spots we could definately use more

Premium Features