• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
So here we go... on to the next mission!

I hope most of you had fun with the last contest! We handed out lotsa nice prizes, and I gotta give you guys credit for posting more than I would have ever imagined!

Up for grabs this time is a nice Klim Revolt Pullover!!!

3214RevoltPulloverGray1.jpg

And the format is WAY different, so pay attention now.....

The basic idea remains the same: POST LOTS!!!! The more you post, the better your odds are of winning! :):):)

However, it is not a race this time, so we won't have to worry about any
server issues potentially interfering.... :face-icon-small-sho

Contest starts RIGHT NOW and the closing time is Sunday November 21, 2010 at 5 EST (puck drop of the first game)

Then we take the NHL hockey schedule for that night..... which is as follows:

Calgary 6-5-0 (Road: 2-2-0) 5:00 pm EST
Detroit 6-2-1 (Home: 4-1-1) RSNC, FSD

NY Islanders 4-5-2 (Road: 2-4-1) 5:00 pm EST
Atlanta 5-4-2 (Home: 2-2-0) MSG+

Edmonton 3-4-2 (Road: 1-2-2) 8:00 pm EST
Anaheim 4-7-1 (Home: 2-1-1) RSW, FSPT

and we use the final scores of the games as a lottery to give us the winning post number.

For example, if

Calgary 3 Detroit 2
NY Islanders 1 Atlanta 0
Edmonton 3 Anaheim 4

would give us a winning post number of 321034

The first digit(s) get dropped if they aren't necessary..... and the numbers are used in the order I have the games listed here.

Now since the outcome is completely random and beyond our control; SnoWest mods and admin will therefor be eligible. And remember, for those that want to post lots, the more they post the better their odds of winning!

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
The Revolt Pullover with 100% wind stopping power gives the rider a lightweight pullover with massive protection. The Revolt Pullover comes equipped with rider-inspired patterning for all-day comfort, bold race-ready sublimated graphics, and rider-specific features to make the ride more complete. So if it’s a hard day of racing or just riding for fun, the Revolt Pullover will be one piece you will want to have with you.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
REVOLT PULLOVER
• 100% Windproof
• Side Entry Zipper
• Lightweight Design
• No-Fade Sublimated Graphics
• Pass Thru Hand Pockets
• Bond Cuff
• Bottom Hem Adjustment

Pedersen

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2009
Lofoten, Norway
so.... if Calgary is a team that doesn't score lots.... it's best to get in on these first poast...

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
REVOLT PULLOVER
Klim revolt pullover Rating + 5
7/19/2010 11:39:11 AM

It's perfect. Nice and light but it cuts all the wind on those chilly Idaho mountain rides. Now I don't have to carry big bulky jackets anymore.

Klim revolt jacket Rating + 4
7/19/2010 11:36:03 AM

Fits great and looks great but does not breathe. Best for colder, windy and wet days.

Revolt Pullover Jacket Rating + 5
7/19/2010 11:35:34 AM

This was a great addition to my riding and teaching gear. As an instructor of Motorcycle Safety, I need all the good clothing I can get for the outside elements. This jacket is a good layering jacket, and it does the job of breaking the wind on cold days on the riding range. Quality, light, good style and great color to be seen.

Klim Revolt Pullover Rating + 4
7/19/2010 11:35:53 AM

I am 6-4, 220 and I wear the pullover with a thin, long sleave base layer and the fit is true. If you plan on using a heavier base layer, order a size up for extra room. Otherwise, I really like this jacket. A great Klim product.

KLIM lookin Good Rating + 5
7/19/2010 11:35:28 AM

I got this product for times where a jacket is too much and this fits nicely in my backpack for emergency use. Nice looking jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features