• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who ordered what?

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Norona is the new Cat ambassador next year. No more doo. You better cancel and go Cat.
Before this gets out of hand, it is a lie. I am joking. Haha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I just saw the joking part. guess i will return my purple pants and green jacket and purple and green underpants from the dollar store.....

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
Brody fourchalk on Facebook posted a video on the new summit sexpert. good for BRP for sponsoring him.

S
Feb 28, 2016
Ordered my 165 Epert today. Super stoked!!! Took my 500 credit/email today and the dealer said that we will deal with it in the fall, didn't even record the code. Everyone else the same on the accessory credit?

J
Jul 31, 2014
Fairhaven
I just saw the joking part. guess i will return my purple pants and green jacket and purple and green underpants from the dollar store.....

I couldn't really picture you as a ditch pickle.

My wife took your advice and went with the 165" Expert. What are you're thoughts on skid plates? I've had float plates on all of my sleds (full coverage), does the skinny extreme plate change handling/float much in deep snow?

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
Ordered my 165 Epert today. Super stoked!!! Took my 500 credit/email today and the dealer said that we will deal with it in the fall, didn't even record the code. Everyone else the same on the accessory credit?

my salesman needed the code and wrote it on the purchase order. I had another buddy that deleted his without looking at it and decided to order a sled. he had to get in touch with ski doo for them to resend his code

Skidoox600

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
165 red/White expert with shot. 4 Year warranty.. Whats the $500 deal? Never got an email either.

A
Mar 23, 2016
First snow check for me. Coming of a 2011 sled this will be a big leap in performance.
Went for the Lynx Boondocker RE Short tunnel 154"
Shot start. Kyb40 cr coilover front shocks, kyn46 hlcr coilovers center and rear, 36-38" ski stance.
Pps2 ds skid and so on.
Cant wait for next season

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
165 red/White expert with shot. 4 Year warranty.. Whats the $500 deal? Never got an email either.

They were sent out to completely random people.. Its BS on Ski-doo's part. I've bought numerous Ski-doos in the past, and two 2020s and no $500 voucher for me...
Some other guy that has never bought a Ski-doo before, goes to a demo event and gives in his email address and received a $500 voucher before ever speaking to a salesman to order one... Pick some sense out of that!

They will be my last Ski-doos for a while.. :censored:

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
They were sent out to completely random people.. Its BS on Ski-doo's part. I've bought numerous Ski-doos in the past, and two 2020s and no $500 voucher for me...

Some other guy that has never bought a Ski-doo before, goes to a demo event and gives in his email address and received a $500 voucher before ever speaking to a salesman to order one... Pick some sense out of that!

Don’t think it was random. Few guys I know that got the email were also regular snocheck folks. I received the email and had previously snochecked my 13, 15, and 17. Ordered Blk/orange expert 165

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012

Did you email Ski Doo customer service? Some have and have received the $500 voucher.

I wouldn't bail on sleds you like over a lousy $500, but to each his own I guess.

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
Don’t think it was random. Few guys I know that got the email were also regular snocheck folks. I received the email and had previously snochecked my 13, 15, and 17. Ordered Blk/orange expert 165

Did you email Ski Doo customer service? Some have and have received the $500 voucher.

I wouldn't bail on sleds you like over a lousy $500, but to each his own I guess.

I emailed "BRP Care" and this is a direct quote from the email I received.

"I am sorry to hear you did not receive the voucher. The system that sent them out was not based on any criteria and randomly selected customers in the system."

That's about the dumbest promotion I've ever heard of. You are entitled to have a different opinion.

The thing that really got me was how far I had to dig to get an answer.. No dealers I spoke to knew anything about it, and no ambassadors I wrote knew anything about it. It was like a big secret.. Did they know this would upset big spenders that didn't receive a voucher? Maybe..

A lousy $500? I just spent $40000. I can easily take that money else where next time. If you can't have fun on any brand at any particular point in time, you are only fooling yourself. They are all good in my books. In some cases better than they have to be.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I emailed "BRP Care" and this is a direct quote from the email I received.

"I am sorry to hear you did not receive the voucher. The system that sent them out was not based on any criteria and randomly selected customers in the system."

That's about the dumbest promotion I've ever heard of. You are entitled to have a different opinion.

The thing that really got me was how far I had to dig to get an answer.. No dealers I spoke to knew anything about it, and no ambassadors I wrote knew anything about it. It was like a big secret.. Did they know this would upset big spenders that didn't receive a voucher? Maybe..

A lousy $500? I just spent $40000. I can easily take that money else where next time. If you can't have fun on any brand at any particular point in time, you are only fooling yourself. They are all good in my books. In some cases better than they have to be.

You should escalate it with BRP. My buddy did and got the voucher.

Premium Features