• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who does everyone use for shock revalving?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Andy @ gas shock repair says he is not taking any new shock revalve orders until further notice. I've used Tom's snowmobile in the past on my axys. Anyone else out there do good work and know what these Cat QS3's need on the snow?

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
I have used Tom's in the past as well with great results.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Carver Performance in MN gave me some valve stacks for some custom front shock applications on my proclimb that I'm happy with. They do full service work too if you ship the shocks to them. Big Fox vendor like Toms.

iroc1132

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
SE Idaho
I was just getting ready to send mine off to Andy. Is he swamped and need time to catch up?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Well Andy called me back after I left a message. Told me to just send them out and he's only backed up a few weeks. Which right now that's no biggie. His valving for these shocks is "proprietary" but hasn't had any negative feedback yet on them and has a few guys running them. Wyoboy had his done but only rode in crap snow with them. Says they are better but didn't have much feedback yet. Anything has to be better than the 19s were stock. Even my 18 stock was a lot better...

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Andy for a revalve, Tom for super fancy demands.

tom's charges too much

I've thought about getting the nitrogen attachments just to rebuild my own for oil/seal changes. If AC went back to those crappy cheap steel pistons to save money, anyone with a fox service account can get the pistons that go in the aftermarket stuff. It ain't rocket surgery.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
He is always done me well!! (Andy)
had him do my 16 and he nailed it first shot didn't find the 19 that far out side of could live with it but did take some time with setting to get there.

Last edited:
N
Nov 14, 2012
Who does anyone use up in Western Canada? Ive got a 2020 Hardcore coming...Id like to get my shocks set up for my weight, riding, etc... I Dont know much about setting up shocks

Premium Features