• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wheres the snow??

glassman

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2003
Hinton, Alberta
Seems everywhere is hurting for snow. Ski hills closing down, WOW. Worst year I have seen in 25 years of riding. Some guys like riding the hard pack and claim conditions are good. I am spoiled and only ride the pow. So far this year only 6 good days of riding. Wet heavy snow is not my idea of fun. This year will be a bust if we dont get some soon.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
When or if the snow comes the avvy danger is going to be huge every where keep that in mind.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
There's roughly 6 feet at 6,000' elevation and a little more higher up. It just hasn't snowed in a few weeks so it's all pretty hard stuff. Sounds good, but usually there's a whack more than that, and Feb is often the best snow month. Large rain storms with very warm weather right to the alpine hit in Dec, Jan, and Feb which really set back the snow amounts. If all that rain would have been snow....could have been a record year IMO.

Premium Features