• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where's the snow?

scotts-doo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2011
Minnesota
Heading to cooke city between Christmas and New Years. My yard after today is all grass showing.

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
Rain all day in central MN today. The 2" of snow we had is long gone. Looks like a brown Christmas this year.

scotts-doo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2011
Minnesota
Yup- no snow out of this little system either. All green showing. I better get the sprinkler system turned back on and fertilize:face-icon-small-dis

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Bad here too! But at least everything here is white!
Leaving here 01/01/2015 for WY. We will be gone for 12 days.
picture.php

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Bad here too! But at least everything here is white!
Leaving here 01/01/2015 for WY. We will be gone for 12 days.

I'm headed up to the LOW area for New Years to do a little fishing and I hope to get the sled out for some river riding but that might be a pipe dream at this point.

Have fun in Wyoming! You headed to the Tog area?

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I'm headed up to the LOW area for New Years to do a little fishing and I hope to get the sled out for some river riding but that might be a pipe dream at this point.

Have fun in Wyoming! You headed to the Tog area?
No Togwotee area for us. We are headed to Snowy Range/Sierra Madreas. Our first trip to this area. If it works out we may hit Pinedale or Alpine/Afton WY. :becky:

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
That wasn't completely my intention. Just prior to typing I received a text from my fishing buddy down on the gulf saying it was in the 80's and the fishing is so hot that the Red's were jumping in the boat :face-icon-small-hap

This may be hard to believe but when the Salt Water Action is that good it's very similar to getting face shots while riding deep pow.

DPG

Last edited:

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
High Voltage, we are staying in Ryan Park, and maybe a few nights in Saratoga. We may drop down into Hahn's Peak CO.

MNsledder, we were in Alpine last year and I will say it's the best place we have ever been to.

Premium Features