• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to ride in AZ

B
Apr 18, 2011
Been living in PHX for about 9 years now and my life was snowmobiling until I moved to the heat of AZ. Every year I fly back to Wisconsin and put on some miles. Thankfully I have access to a ride up there (2010 snopro 500) bitchin machine. Anyway, I am planning on picking up a used M8 and have some plans for a Idaho and Utah trip. In the mean time of those trips where is a good place to ride? I have heard iffy things of Flagstaff. Also Ducks Creek UT and the border of New Mexico. Any one been to these places? How is vehicle access to get to riding locations? I can not wait for the snow and powder!! :face-icon-small-hap

Also interested in hooking up with some people that do powder trips that are living the PHX region. Would prefer not to ride alone!

K
Dec 20, 2007
S.L.C/
Check out the White Mts. in Az like 1.5 hrs from u. Duck creek is good too. I may move to Vegas next year will hook up, hope u can ride tight tree's

Premium Features