• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to Buy Parts

H
Oct 23, 2015
Where is everyone else buying their parts from? I have always purchased my dirtbike and ATV parts from Rockymountain ATV MC but it seems like there isn't a snowmobile equivalent to that site? If there is does anyone care to shed some light on the subject?

grandpaj

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Menan, Idaho
Michelle has moved on from Cannon Power sports. Her and Husband Randy have purchased Twin Pines Powersports in South Fork Colorado.
They should be about there to do business.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Michelle has moved on from Cannon Power sports. Her and Husband Randy have purchased Twin Pines Powersports in South Fork Colorado.
They should be about there to do business.

Just talked to Michelle a few minutes ago, they are up and getting off the ground at the new store and are excited as ever. Give them a shout and should be able to take care of you. Definitely the most rock solid duo for part getting that I've ever worked with.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
I just looked looked at the twin pines website and they only show Skidoo. Are Michelle and Randy going to get Polaris in there?

Premium Features