• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When do the 2022 spring-check Timbersled start showing up ?!

K

Ktm300

Oct 25, 2014
Cold lake, AB
This past spring I went ahead and sno-checked a Riot 3 and I’m more then a little excited to bolt it up to the bike and try out. Coming off of a 2018 camso, I’m excited to have a well suspended kit. The camso performed so well in the deep snow, but the suspension had me limiting speed on whooped out trails to get to the deep and also jumps/drops.

Anyhow, I know patience is a virtue, but has anyone heard when the Timbersleds start showing up ?

J
Feb 24, 2021
Washington
This past spring I went ahead and sno-checked a Riot 3 and I’m more then a little excited to bolt it up to the bike and try out. Coming off of a 2018 camso, I’m excited to have a well suspended kit. The camso performed so well in the deep snow, but the suspension had me limiting speed on whooped out trails to get to the deep and also jumps/drops.

Anyhow, I know patience is a virtue, but has anyone heard when the Timbersleds start showing up ?

Dealer called me couple weeks ago to get what add-ons I wanted with my Riot and said he had no idea when they would ship. Judging by parts availability online it looks like they are way behind on production, like everything else. Also said new model trios and Q mounts probably won't be seen until next year

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Checking in! Anyone get there Riot 3PRO? I was told those will be built last out of the Timbersled line up. :confused:

C
Apr 22, 2019
I have heard through the grapevine that premium and standard packages are arriving at dealerships. The pro models are most likely being delayed due to the shocks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J
Feb 24, 2021
Washington
Quote from the email from timbersled regarding snowcheck kits

"We're excited for the snow season and have been hard at work building Timbersleds in our Sandpoint, Idaho factory! However, with significant ongoing global supply chain challenges, we are experiencing some supply chain delays. This is an incredibly dynamic environment, with new challenges daily.

At this time, we have begun building and shipping 2022 SnowCheck orders. Given our current manufacturing projections, we expect a majority of Timbersleds to arrive at dealers by Late November, with remaining units expected to ship by early January. When your Timbersled ships, we will send you with a shipment notification email."

Premium Features