• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats the BEST PRICE you have seen: 2019 Summit X 850 SHOT 154 Red

L

logan1080

Feb 12, 2013
Prices always getting higher it seems. I paid $17800 CDN ($13500 US) out the door for my snochecked 2018 175 X with shot. That's over $2000 more than what I paid for my snochecked 2015 summit X 154.

MNBlizzard

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
Duluth, MN
I too, would like to find a 154 with SHOT. Keep us posted on what you find out there. I'm thinking that I will wait for February, but would jump on a deal like Don found.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I too, would like to find a 154 with SHOT. Keep us posted on what you find out there. I'm thinking that I will wait for February, but would jump on a deal like Don found.

Its difficult to find a deal at the BEGINNING of the season. Easier at the end of the season. Dealers don't want to sit on sleds thru the dreaded SUMMER SUCKS season.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Its difficult to find a deal at the BEGINNING of the season. Easier at the end of the season. Dealers don't want to sit on sleds thru the dreaded SUMMER SUCKS season.
BUT BUT BUT.
Right now Ski-Doo is running another big promotion!

Don't know if there is any special financing available or not though.
That was the KILLER DEAL last Spring.

picture.php

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I go to my closest dealer and sign papers.
I pay what they want me to. (Not MSRP)
Hopefully they will do what i ask when i need something.
I get good discounts on all accessories/oil i need.

I'm not gonna ask a dealer to sell for cost, they are a company, they also need to make money. A few hundred dollars off from $14k+ isn't worth my time.
Time is money. My personal time is worth more than the time i would spend looking for deals.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Never did find a good price on a Summit X.
So I am buying a 2019 Blue/Black SP 165/3" with SHOT instead and will do a FULL MOD sled.

Been too many years since my last MOD Sled.

5b93e176af3da115175b115a.jpg

GSPLewie

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2016
Never did find a good price on a Summit X.
So I am buying a 2019 Blue/Black SP 165/3" with SHOT instead and will do a FULL MOD sled.

Been too many years since my last MOD Sled.

5b93e176af3da115175b115a.jpg

And what did you get it for?!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
And what did you get it for?!
Rexburg Motor Sports came through with a very good deal for me.
Just as they have on the last 5 sleds I bought from them.

logo.png

Call PAUL at 208-313-3286
Tell him EXACTLY what you are looking for, and that SnoWest referred you to him, and see what kind of a deal he can work up for you.

I shopped around HARD.
Got the best prices I could, and took it to them and they made it worth my while to NOT go anywhere else.

manlye

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2009
I don’t understand you post in a public forum asking people to list prices they paid for a new sled, then when you purchase one the price is a secret. Please post a price so we all have the info just as you were asking, it’s only fair to the people who posted prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I don’t understand you post in a public forum asking people to list prices they paid for a new sled, then when you purchase one the price is a secret. Please post a price so we all have the info just as you were asking, it’s only fair to the people who posted prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dealership gave me a very good price, and in return they asked me not to openly publish that but rather to have you speak to them directly.

They took very good care of me after I showed up with a list of the best prices I could find in the state. Shop hard, come prepared, negotiate a GREAT DEAL. I hope to have my sled this week!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Christopher I find it disturbing that you started this thread but fail to disclose the price you paid.

You find it DISTURBING that I am complying with a request from a retail dealership that made me a deal they DID NOT HAVE TO that I comply with their request.

SERIOUSLY?
Have you no integrity whatsoever when you make an agreement with someone. They offered me a killer deal in exchange for not publicizing the final price we settled on.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I work various deals each spring trying to get the very best possible deal I can so I have a new unit to ride and write about each season here on SnoWest. That means there is always the possibility of what I thought was solid turning into something squishy! Just part of the game for me.

Sounds like a sponsored ride to me.

Premium Features