• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats it worth? 2017 Axys with Silber Turbo

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
Okay guys I have buddy that has a wrecked sled and he doesn't care to spend the time to try and fix it to get more money out of it. He wants me to take it and part it out. Problem is I'm busy with work and if it takes too long I don't want it sitting in my garage taking up room from my main sled when winter hits. I'll let you know what it is and you tell me how much he should be able to sell it as is for. and if you're interested PM me.

2017 Axys. 155 track. QD. 2.6" track
Silber Turbo installed roughly 500 miles ago. (originally had a BD sidekick on it, but it ran like **** so he switched)
New Polaris crate motor installed roughly 400 miles ago.
Walker Evans RR shocks
new track within a couple hundred miles
standard gauge
upgraded Clutching. Not sure on specs

Throttle stuck and it hit a tree. small crack in bulkhead near where left side A arm attaches to bulkhead. I'm told the bulkhead damage isn't bad and if a guy was so inclined, it could be fixed with limited work. or maybe someone wants it to part it out themselves and make a few $$$$

Thanks for your input.

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
unfortunately I can't seem to get any info out of him. He hasn't gotten back to me about pics or the questions I asked. I guess thats exactly why he wants me to take it and sell it, because he doesn't want to deal with it

Sled is located in Chico Ca. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll get you in touch with him to make an offer. I know he's ready to get moving on the sled and get rid of it

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Would really need pictures of sled and damage to be able to make an offer. I'd possibly be interested in it if there was an inexpensive way to get it to MN.

Premium Features