• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What track should I get? I love to bash tight trees.

M

Meyersnow

Feb 8, 2015
Breckenridge
I have 18 summit with TMX by skinz. Fox qs3 coil overs on all 4, Silber Turbo, and skinz helium kit. Missing about 15 lugs now. I love riding the line between destruction and glory. Mostly side hills and tree lines. I'm gonna need a new track and wondering what people are running. I remember some so-so reviews on here for the Camso Challenger 280, and wondering what is the new new for this crew. Let's hear it. TIA.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I have 18 summit with TMX by skinz. Fox qs3 coil overs on all 4, Silber Turbo, and skinz helium kit. Missing about 15 lugs now. I love riding the line between destruction and glory. Mostly side hills and tree lines. I'm gonna need a new track and wondering what people are running. I remember some so-so reviews on here for the Camso Challenger 280, and wondering what is the new new for this crew. Let's hear it. TIA.
How doo you like the t- motion delete?

S
Mar 7, 2011
Montrose, CO
Has anyone tried a 15" wide track on a gen 4? I did this on my 04 rev, went from a 16x144 to a 15x162 & it fixed all the handling issues I was having with it. The draw back I see with my g4 is that I'm on a 16x165 & don't really want a longer track, so I'd be loosing a bit of floatation going to a 15 now, not sure if it'd work out very well.

Y
Apr 22, 2008
Has anyone tried a 15" wide track on a gen 4? I did this on my 04 rev, went from a 16x144 to a 15x162 & it fixed all the handling issues I was having with it. The draw back I see with my g4 is that I'm on a 16x165 & don't really want a longer track, so I'd be loosing a bit of floatation going to a 15 now, not sure if it'd work out very well.
I wouldn't hesitate. I am superpicky with setup - suspension and traction. I doubt you can feel any difference going from a flexedge 16 to a normal 15. Did go from 16 stock to a 15 challenger extreme on an XP all positive. I am looking at a Composite M770 15x165 to mine.

Premium Features