• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what skis fit my 01 800 rmk

bootz1981

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2008
zap, nd
what skis off of what would bolt on my 01 rmk 800. wana find used or aftermarket, just wondering if any other polaris models would be a direct bolt on. dont really care what they are, anything is better than whats on

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
what skis off of what would bolt on my 01 rmk 800. wana find used or aftermarket, just wondering if any other polaris models would be a direct bolt on. dont really care what they are, anything is better than whats on

Gripper skis off an IQ will bolt right up. Grippers off a Pro use a 10mm bolt so you have to ream out your spindle a bit but they will also work. I've put Grippers on Gen II's and Edge's no problem.

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
I've got a set of SLP Powder Pro's, 1 weekend on them and they are just like new. Complete with carbides, $300 + shipping. They've got the "Carl's Cut" to help them hold a side hill and pull over a little easier. Great set of ski's.

Premium Features