What papers do you need to sell sled in Utah?

So I lived in Minnesota, and bought my sled in Wisconsin where snowmobiles don't have titles in either state. I never registered my sled in Minnesota as I only rode in on private land and out of state in Wyoming. Now I live in Utah, and want to sell the sled. My question is: What paper work do you need to sell a sled in Utah? Just a bill of sale or do I need to provide proof of ownership in one way or another? I have no idea how that works here in Utah.

Any help is appreciated, thanks
Premium Features