• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what new nytro front end for next year ?

D
Nov 1, 2008
Central Oregon
Did you do a-arms, spindles, and shocks on?

Thanks for the info, they do make awesome stuff.

Yes to all three. First I did the X1 adjustable shocks. Huge difference vs. OEM shocks (Duh!). What really impressed me was the range of adjustability of these shocks. Jump on the hardpack trail, twiddle the knobs, and you're hard thru the turns. Jump off the trail, twiddle the knobs softer, and you're a floater thru the deep.

Then I put the A-arms and spindles on. I don't think you can do one without the other, since the geometry is different than OEM. Result: Another clearly felt improvement. It goes closer to where I steer for sure. Not always exactly where I am aiming, but that may be more operator error than the hardware equipment.

Install is super simple. It fits exactly. Most time consuming is the ski alignment, but now it makes a difference. OEM parts should be this good.

D
Nov 1, 2008
Central Oregon
39" ski-stance and no swaybar, i would definately not get the wider stance if you like boondocking. If you do mainly trails go with the wider stance. there is no way a wider stance will boondock with a narrower one

Exactly my experience as well. Ride a dirt bike in the no-snow season to help your narrow stance Nytro boondocking performance. (Cross-Training is what they call it in other sports.)

BBNytro

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2009
Estevan, Sask
Hey guys hows the ZBroz frontend for boondocking. I assume it will absorb the bumps like crazy. Would like to run the font end with some float R evol shocks. Thanks

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Sorry for not liking the above post. Fat fingers and smartphones don't mix. I would still lean towards the zbroz +3 kit. After being around there stuff im sold. Very well built kits.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Sorry for not liking the above post. Fat fingers and smartphones don't mix. I would still lean towards the zbroz +3 kit. After being around there stuff im sold. Very well built kits.

I am going to try and go this route next summer. I need spindles so that makes the zbroz a lot cheaper than the skinz..

Premium Features