• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What makes a good "LADY's SLED" ??

B
Jan 18, 2008
Western Slope, CO
I have a 07-600 RMK and a 08-700 RMK both 155", I really like both sleds. I am 5'7" and I like the polaris seat height and width. I did buy a skinz grippy seat to replace the stock seat cover on the 08 as it was really slick in the powder. I my experiance the polaris handles really well on the trails and in the back country, a couple of freinds have cats M series and if we have a long trail ride to the powder and back it really wears on them if the trails are like a race course.:eek::eek: I love my 700 RMK it has been reliable and I have stepped up my ridding since I bought it. My daughter rides the 600 RMK she is 20 and rode an 06 600 RMK 144" that sled was more of a challenge as it was nose heavy with the rider select on it. She really loves the 07 600 even with the longer track but we boondock more than trail ride so the track length is helpful. I can't say enough good things about these two sleds, but lots of gals have the same opinion about Cats or Ski Doos! Happy Hunting!:D

B
Oct 13, 2009
I would get her something she will not get stuck on if she does venture off the trail and she will do that, if she don't have the power and track not to get stuck she will be much happier and so will you. I rode a 440 Polaris with a short track the first time I rode and hated it, then moved to a 600 with a 141 track, still not enough. I now ride a 01 800 RMK scs with a 151 LOVE IT. She will get bored on the trail and want to bust some powder. Get something she can advance on and not be frustrated.
Hope this helps! Good luck!

Premium Features