• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is the Rotax Type 1304 SC?

S
Jan 19, 2022
Newfoundland
I was recently looking through the Rotax powertrains website when I noticed an engine called the “Type 1304 SC”. It peaked my interest as it’s a supercharged 1288cc two cylinder four stroke making 184HP. Seems that this prototype was designed in 2004, so I’m going to assume that this would’ve been designed for the Rev chassis. Wondering if anyone here happens to know anything about it or what happened to it since it seems to be a pretty rad idea.

Here is the link to the Rotax site:

J

jarred kale

Jul 21, 2022
USA
I was recently looking through the Rotax powertrains website when I noticed an engine called the “Type 1304 SC”. It peaked my interest as it’s a supercharged 1288cc two cylinder four stroke making 184HP. Seems that this 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 prototype was designed in 2004, so I’m going to assume that this would’ve been designed for the Rev chassis. Wondering if anyone here happens to know anything about it or what happened to it since it seems to be a pretty rad idea.

Here is the link to the Rotax site:
Is this still relevant ?

Premium Features