• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is a Good Deal

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
I'm looking to upgrade my trailer in the next year. I'm currently running a 1997 Interstate 118' bumper pull that I've added a fuel tank and propane heater to. It works, but isn't ideal and typically runs overloaded between three sleds and a fuel tank. I am looking at something to fit 4 long track sleds comfortably which puts me in that 28' category (22' flat square, right?). I want a furnace and ducting, and a fuel tank is a must for me. I am looking at a Mirage with the premium high mark package. I found a trailer near me, but I don't know if this is a good deal or not. $19,100 out the door price on a "January Blowout". Is this a good price on this trailer? Or is there room for negotiation. Would I be better off waiting til spring to buy? Link--> https://www.trailerwholesalenw.com/8-1ALh|rfh.html

What's everyones opinion on Mirage these days. A few years ago I remember reading some mixed reviews on fit and finish as well as material quality. I don't know if I have the money for a Charmac or Logan, but I don't want to buy something that will be falling apart in a few years either. What are your thoughts?

Nightsider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2019
Castle Rock, WA
I have a 22ft plus 4ft v-nose snow extreme with propane heater & fuel tank & pump. It's a 09 and still great shape!! I don' think you will go wrong with a mirage. Although 4 long sleds is easier if you load two backwards otherwise its a bit tight. 24ft might be just right ? 155 or 174's ? good luck with your shopping :)

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Thanks for the reply! Any pictures of four sleds loaded in your trailer? Right now I'm looking at a 26' as I like to have some room to walk around but don't want to go longer than I have to. Right now I have 3 163's in my 18' interstate loaded backwards and it's TIGHT. Almost more headache than it's worth to get in and out of the trailer when the sleds are in there.

Nightsider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2019
Castle Rock, WA
No not right now. But I'm going out to load 2 in it & (155) can snap a shot to give you an idea on floor space! It's nice to have the room but you start getting pretty long past 26ft!!

Premium Features