• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what happend to team 2 thread= FYI

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
yesterday team 2 posted a thread fyi he is selling abs. people were giving him s h i t about not paying his 509 bill. the thread is gone now just when it was getting interesting.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
yea he pm me and said it was an informative post that turned off the subject.

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I will never buy anything from him again. I was VERY patient with him, being a nice guy and all that. It took me 2 months and 3 different sets for him to get me the right carbides. I told him 2 or 3 times he owes me $12 for shipping the other carbides back. I don't really care about the $12 but it's just the principle that you should make up for your mistakes. I should not have to pay $12 to ship carbides when it was his mistake. He told me twice he was gonna send me my $12 and I still haven't seen the money. I shouldn't have to keep PM'ing him about it. If I can't get my measly $12, I'm pretty sure you guys are gonna have a hell of a time getting your hundreds of dollars. :(

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
in the avalanche section he is taking snow check orders on abs's. you give him money now and do you think he will be around in the fall to give you your abs?

T
Jan 8, 2008
www.team2powersports.com
First of all, we have nevert cryed wolf to admin to remove a post. As I mentioned to Blu, I REMOVED IT because it was an informational post for those that use them or whether you buy from myself or not. As far as taking preorders, you can bet that if someone puts money down, they are going to get what they ordered. Yes, with shortstop he kept getting the wrong carbides sent 3 times which was not his fault, it was mine for not double checking which ones had been sent to me. MY FAULT....As far as scamming people and being banned, we have NEVER scammed anyone and taken their money and ran or whatever you would like to dream up, I have fixed eveyones issue except for 509. As most of you will not remember 2 weeks ago, we owed 509 $1000. Now we owe $550. Ask anyone who has dealt with me, I have made about a handful of mistakes, and I have corrected everyone ONE of them. These threads are really getting old...I can guarantee my business will not be moving anywhere but forward with or without EVERYONES support. Most of you probably think I am some a**hole who does not give a crap about my customers but truth be told, maybe you should give me a call, talk to me, see how I handle things and then write your posts. I almost guarantee you will be surprised who you are dealing with. This is the last time I am going to respond to these immature posts. If you have something you want to say, come up to me at a show or send me a pm. Everyone involved will leave happy. And as far as the logo, we never paid up because as you may or may not have noticed, our logo has not yet changed because my partner wasn't impressed enough by what we saw and therefore we have not done anything yet. Say something about it when there is a new logo and someone is saying they didn't get there $300 as promised. I know GODEEP started a thread saying he never got anything or some of the others didn't for the time they put in. It's a constest, not a job.

Last edited:
S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Yes, with shortstop he kept getting the wrong carbides sent 3 times which was not his fault, it was mine for not double checking which ones had been sent to me. I have fixed eveyones issue except for 509.

So what you're saying is you don't owe me $12 for shipping? It's my responsibility to pay for return shipping on the wrong carbides? Un***ginbelievable! :mad:

Like I said it's not the matter of the money so much, it's the principle, and the FACT that you told me you were going to pay me the $12. I have the PM to prove it.

I would've considered buying from you again if you would've made things right but now I wouldn't buy a god damn candy bar from you after this fiasco. I don't mean to be an ******* but that's how I feel right now. I told you several times you owe me reimbursement for shipping. Then I stated it again in this thread, and now you have the nerve to tell everyone else that all issues have been resolved, that is a flat out lie. Did you really think I wouldn't read your reply? I think I just might PM all the people that reply to your threads my story, I'll let them draw their own conclusions.

Last edited:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
I'm not going to say another word on here except for i have made up my mind as to if i every buy anything from teamster

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
First of all, we have nevert cryed wolf to admin to remove a post. As I mentioned to Blu, I REMOVED IT because it was an informational post for those that use them or whether you buy from myself or not. As far as taking preorders, you can bet that if someone puts money down, they are going to get what they ordered. Yes, with shortstop he kept getting the wrong carbides sent 3 times which was not his fault, it was mine for not double checking which ones had been sent to me. MY FAULT....As far as scamming people and being banned, we have NEVER scammed anyone and taken their money and ran or whatever you would like to dream up, I have fixed eveyones issue except for 509. As most of you will not remember 2 weeks ago, we owed 509 $1000. Now we owe $550. Ask anyone who has dealt with me, I have made about a handful of mistakes, and I have corrected everyone ONE of them. These threads are really getting old...I can guarantee my business will not be moving anywhere but forward with or without EVERYONES support. Most of you probably think I am some a**hole who does not give a crap about my customers but truth be told, maybe you should give me a call, talk to me, see how I handle things and then write your posts. I almost guarantee you will be surprised who you are dealing with. This is the last time I am going to respond to these immature posts. If you have something you want to say, come up to me at a show or send me a pm. Everyone involved will leave happy. And as far as the logo, we never paid up because as you may or may not have noticed, our logo has not yet changed because my partner wasn't impressed enough by what we saw and therefore we have not done anything yet. Say something about it when there is a new logo and someone is saying they didn't get there $300 as promised. I know GODEEP started a thread saying he never got anything or some of the others didn't for the time they put in. It's a constest, not a job.

Brandon, I was never against you until you started acting REAL shady. I understand tough situations happen and people come up short financially. What bugs me to know end is what you did next. A simple phone call or PM with an explaination is all I needed. I never got that. My PM's went unanswered, my dozens of phone calls were ignored.

Then you did something unbelievable. You created an alter, and tried to sell all your 509 gear for less than I can have it made for. If I hadn't intervened you would still owe me $1000. Instead I talked you into sending it back to me for a refund off your bill. Thank god you did that. I mean, why on earth would someone sell a product for $25, when they could be returned to me and be worth almost double that off your outstanding bill? And to top it off, you still deny creating the alter and everything that resulted. Inexcusable if you ask me.

Do I have faith I'll get paid? NO. You've shown nothing to convince me. You haven't paid one red cent of your invoice.

I do hope you come to your senses and settle up. It would be extremely beneficial to the future of your business to come clean now, rather than later. I hope you see that. And I do hope you can pull everything together and run a legit, successful business.

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
I mean, why on earth would someone sell a product for $25, when they could be returned to me and be worth almost double that off your outstanding bill?

Why you ask. Easy if you ask me. If you never have to pay for your product then that is $25 profit.

As far as the contest you said you were going to pick a winner. Either way these guys that did the contest put allot of hard work into it thinking they had a chance to win $300.

Come on that is like us playing the loto then they never ever pick a number very shady if you ask me.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
IT's not possible to delete for anyone except admin to delete a thread is it?

You can delete an individual post, but not a thread, right.

If I do remember though, if the original poster deletes his post the thread is gone if there are no other posts to go with it. But ONLY if there are no other posts.

Premium Features