• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What engines will bolt into 2011 RMK PRO

J
Apr 25, 2019
Welp, not sure if I did something wrong, or just dumb luck, but after fix it kit, and pistons, the case busted open by the water pump......

I'm not sure I trust myself in the bottom end, so I think I'll look for a used motor. Does anyone know what years will bolt in?

Thanks for any tips.

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
I believe 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 should be direct replacements with 14, and 15 as more reliable.
I’ve put 2000 miles on my 13 pro with a turbo and never Evan had the head off. That being said she’s getting new piston rings and reeds as we speak because I’m bored being stuck home trying not too get a Virus. I have a 2020 poo 850 also but the old pro with a Turbin is still what I always ride while the new one sits in the trailer or my son rides it. My 13 has been bullet proof

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
11-15 will bolt in 13-15 being the best. Might have to change out injectors and ecm for the 12-15 or have the ecm reflashed, wiring harness changed in 13 and again in 14.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
11-15 will bolt in 13-15 being the best. Might have to change out injectors and ecm for the 12-15 or have the ecm reflashed, wiring harness changed in 13 and again in 14.
But Axys 800 should bolt in too? I know the pipe is higher/routed different, but apart from that?

Sent fra min S60 via Tapatalk

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Ok.. I pretty much said so. But aside from the pipe, what?

Exhaust valves, oil pump, y pipe, throttle body, coiling system, ecm and electrical are all different on the axys motor. And I think the motor mounts are not in the same location but im not positive on that. I know they're part of the case on the axys motor and straps on Pro motor.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Exhaust valves, oil pump, y pipe, throttle body, coiling system, ecm and electrical are all different on the axys motor. And I think the motor mounts are not in the same location but im not positive on that. I know they're part of the case on the axys motor and straps on Pro motor.
The motor mounts are what I consider go/no-go. The rest just puzzles me, why would anyone bring half a Axys engine over??

I would, as a matter of course, get a complete Axys engine and drop in. Everything from intake to can, from engine straps to electrical. Physical fit would be the only Q.

Last edited:
Premium Features