• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What does the circled icon refer to? Thanks

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
ambient temp?
Maybe ....... Not sure. It popped on the other day and sled runs funky now. Brought it right in to the shop. Started intermittently running on one. Dies and restarts. Dealer is looking into it also.

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
Well, keep us updated with the answers....
Will do. Heading to dealer tomorrow. Since original issue appeared the sled is now running on one cylinder as I went to load it.

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
Got this issue sorted out. The solution is somewhat befuddling to me as well as a bit humbling/embarrassing. Turns out the aforementioned icon is illuminated whenever the gauge is in digital coolant temperature mode. I am somewhat new to this sled (I have had 'doos for over forty years) so for some reason I never noticed that icon. Came to my attention when the sled started running crappy. Running issues turned out to be a failing/fouling spark plug. Seems I read more into the performance problem due to my lack of understanding the gauge icon! My dealer did a great job of helping me out. Did the B.U.D.S. thing, gave me a run down of what is going on, checked for updates and informed me about a couple "soft codes" that are not setting the check engine light. Highly recommend Preston Equipment in the SE MN area.

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
MXZs and Renegades have that gauge, different than the Summit gauge. I've heard good things about Preston Equipment! Maybe you already are, but dootalk is a great forum and usually more focused on trail sleds vs. Snowest being mountain sleds.

Premium Features