• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Welcome to the Powder Room!!

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
Agree GP, it would be good to have guys comfortable coming in to post and browse and not feel offended or unwelcome by it being a ladies only forum. For the Ladies, Girl Chat, Ladies Forum, Girl Power...anything but ONLY. We'd like guys input on some topics and there are guys who strongly support women riders that would like to see what's up with the gals.
We probably wouldn't be happy with a 'Men Only' forum...a bit discriminatory, so perhaps our forum should welcome both sexes but still be geared to women's topics.
Fabulous idea, just needs a name change.;)

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
Guys comfortable posting? WHAT???? Are we suppose to be uncomfortable, I don't think so. I will be here a lot. I LOVE the ladies.

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Guys should be very comfortable to post and ask Questions and talk with us anytime they want or our Husbands getting in on some discussions. I think that would be fun. I would love to hear other couples talk about vacation that they have taken or are going to take and just different things that they think would be fun to do

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
If this is a Girls only forum does that make me a Peeping Tom if I read some of the threads.....Just asking:D

By the way I think it's great what you women do. Sled on!

B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT
It's about time! YeeeHaww.

And...I know first hand, TONS of guys (including guys not connected to lady riders) liked to lurk on the Ladies Ride 4m, heheheheheh (don't worry your secrets are safe with me)

It was actually a lot of fun interacting with them in "girl territory"

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
So...Its ok for me to hang by the dressing rooms?..seems like thats where all the good gossip is...:eek::face-icon-small-hap:rose::rose:

P
Dec 7, 2007
Mill Creek, WA
to the ladies who have made my wife so welcome...

I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you ladies who have met my wife; who by the way has a snowest ID "Tall Chick" (go figure:rolleyes:) now, and so many of you have been so inviting. I am thankful to you for that. I am having so much fun watching her grow into the lady she is today. :)

If you don't know who she is, you can check out the ladies ride calendar, and she shares August with Melissa (Cowgirl151, right?). She helped Brandy out for a lot of the show in Puyallup, so some of you may have met her there as well.

She's so excited, she can't wait for the Spokane show now.

Thanks again,
Davy

Premium Features