• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Weighed the 23 boost boat anchor

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Thank you for the effort and posting your findings. This data validates previous anecdotal evidence provided by our resident forum expert Chilly. Suspension adjustments/limiter length do not impact the boat anchor.

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
Thank you for the effort and posting your findings. This data validates previous anecdotal evidence provided by our resident forum expert Chilly. Suspension adjustments/limiter length do not impact the boat anchor.
Lol these sleds feel like a toy compared to some of the chute climbers and smoker mods I’ve built over the years ! Those days are gone pretty much, riding has changed. Its way more fun banging trees and creeks and a lot safer for the most part . Almost went g5 but this chassis is the closest to a mx bike feel for me so I’ll stick with it for now

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Lol these sleds feel like a toy compared to some of the chute climbers and smoker mods I’ve built over the years ! Those days are gone pretty much, riding has changed. Its way more fun banging trees and creeks and a lot safer for the most part . Almost went g5 but this chassis is the closest to a mx bike feel for me so I’ll stick with it for now

For sure. Some of our forum experts don’t know the true definition of a boat anchor. I can’t ride so I stick with bunny hill groomed trails on the boat anchor.

The turbo Doo is the real deal.

4039376C-AA71-431D-928F-F0D021CBB96B.jpeg

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
For sure. Some of our forum experts don’t know the true definition of a boat anchor. I can’t ride so I stick with bunny hill groomed trails on the boat anchor.

The turbo Doo is the real deal.

View attachment 399669
Dave looks like you got to greedy there on that poke or maybe was too top heavy to turn out? lol. Snow looks good.. Late start up here this year but its finally getting better

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Dave looks like you got to greedy there on that poke or maybe was too top heavy to turn out? lol. Snow looks good.. Late start up here this year but its finally getting better

All of the above and then some.

Bottomless sugar snow under the deck so I stuck her to China. In addition while in that moment, I thought it would be good for the Chilly to see that the boat anchor can be skis to the sky and a not planted, heavy front end boat anchor. Poor guy still doesn’t understand there are inputs like adjustments, minor modifications (Khaos limiter) revalved or Fox shocks, or Assault location of the front torque arm on 165 Boosts. Even with the POS Series 8.

He wants my secret sauce but my price is too high. He confirms my knowledge and recommendations with guides instead.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
All of the above and then some.

Bottomless sugar snow under the deck so I stuck her to China. In addition while in that moment, I thought it would be good for the Chilly to see that the boat anchor can be skis to the sky and a not planted, heavy front end boat anchor. Poor guy still doesn’t understand there are inputs like adjustments, minor modifications (Khaos limiter) revalved or Fox shocks, or Assault location of the front torque arm on 165 Boosts. Even with the POS Series 8.

He wants my secret sauce but my price is too high. He confirms my knowledge and recommendations with guides instead.
I have over 8k worth of mods done to my Boost to make that turd the best it can be. It's set up just fine. I don't think your secret sauce is worth a pot to piss in. I would still outride you with my crappy set up any day of the week vs you finely tuned amazing machine. But none of that has anything to do with the fact that the Boosts are heavy ass, laggy, boat anchors. I'm sorry you can't accept that and it hurts your feelings Rusty. Keep putting lipstick on your pig and telling everyone how sexy she is ?

Last edited:
Premium Features