Weekend of 14-15 April MN

NapaMatt

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2009
Stewartville, MN
www.napaonline.com
Who got out and RODE???

Got only 3- 5" down here on S.E mn but north of me got much deeper .. some places reported 23.1 inches .. the airport minn/St paul

So we drove north to Coats.. MN Unloaded

Found 5-8 Drifts.. Ditches full or 7/8 full so we had a huge wall drifts.. What A Hoot of a time!!!

Fun of April 15th! :) Bbbbbrrrraaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppp:face-icon-small-coo

So Where did the deeper snow fall???????

Any one ride?

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I got out Saturday afternoon and Yesterday for a bit just around home. Ended up with 14-16 at the house (just north of the Twin Cites). Over the hood snow in lots of places and the drafts were incredible.

I made a point to go out during the worst of it Saturday evening to test out some new elec goggles.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I went out Sunday afternoon and I was surprised at how much snow we got. Still 30" of ice on the lakes, so the fishing opener is not looking so good right now. :face-icon-small-coo

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Rode both Sunday and Monday Sunday morning was face shoots all day some of the best snow I have ever rode in around here. Set up in the afternoon still lots of it!!!

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I havent went ditch banging in 12 years, but it sure was a lot of fun when those drifts were soft! After they turn to concrete...not so much. lol
Its funny thinking back on it, I wrecked WAY more stuff in the ditches of the mid-west then I ever did riding the steep and deep. Bent rails, tunnels, trailing/a-arms, damaged hoods...etc

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I havent went ditch banging in 12 years, but it sure was a lot of fun when those drifts were soft! After they turn to concrete...not so much. lol
Its funny thinking back on it, I wrecked WAY more stuff in the ditches of the mid-west then I ever did riding the steep and deep. Bent rails, tunnels, trailing/a-arms, damaged hoods...etc
100% this!!

LOL

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Yeah, but you didn't have to trailer 18 hours one way! :face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features