• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

We will have our REPUBLIC once again!

M

MPS

The year 1776 marked America’s victory in the war for independence. The lawful right to re-inhabit is inherent in The Declaration of Independence circa 1776. The Declaration, one of our founding documents, declares our right to change, alter or abolish any system of government that we believe is contrary to the safety and security of the American people.

We are calling on the support of all people of this great land to help us end the tyranny that has been perpetrated by the unlawful actions of the UNITED STATES corporate government. We shall achieve this goal with boldness, integrity and truth, so help us God.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtNVEbasOo&src_vid=uFh0oy6vIt4&annotation_id=annotation_480212&feature=iv[/YT]

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2009
I am in I will fight with my guns until out of ammo then I will pull out my KA_BAR and know I took more down as many as I could

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I'm still living in the elementary mentality that they teach us and I'm still convinced we are a 100% free country and the home of the brave and our military people are honest men and cops are here to protect us. :)

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Do you SERIOUSLY believe we are functioning as a republic right now?

Absolutely!!

" The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars but in ourselves. "

The mechanisms and the ability to make the appropriate changes are already in the system. Until people are willing to place voting against corruption and manipulation higher than marriage rights and abortion, then we will have the system we are in for a while.

Premium Features