• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Warmest womens boots?

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Hi, my wife is looking for the "warmest boots" that exist, with sledding in mind. I've always had good luck with Klim, but then again I don't get cold easy, she does. Looking for recommendations, womens size 6.5

Tia!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Hi, my wife is looking for the "warmest boots" that exist, with sledding in mind. I've always had good luck with Klim, but then again I don't get cold easy, she does. Looking for recommendations, womens size 6.5

Tia!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've always worn Klim boots and just changed my socks with the temperature variance. When it is really cold I wear the woolly mammoths. It is just like your shell you just have to layer appropriately and if she is still cold you could also put toe warmers in. Klim boots do not come in 1/2 sizes so you would probably need to go with the size 7. They do have little insoles that they claim bring them down 1/2 size.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Look for the Klim Artic GTX boot , 1200 grams insulate . I believe they have a new version that is 600 grams , haven"t tried those . She has has great luck with the 1200 gram , she's wearing a size 6 in the boot and her foot is like a 6 1/2 - 7 . They must have a reason for going to a 600 gram but if it's for the parking lot posers then it's a stupid idea . Doesn't matter how much of an athlete a woman is their bodies just don;t generate the heat a man's does .

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
White bunny boots. The old style bata are the best. The insulation is 100% water proof so we use them on pwc in cold months also. If you step in water you can take off sock dump it out and put back on and gain warmth again. Only downside is your feet tend to sweat in them. So spray anti-perspirant on your feet to eliminate sweating then put your sock on. Warmest you can get!

This is the boot irondog riders use in AK.

Black bunny boots are rated to -20F, the white version -40F.

e62e4f771d5349a3b038721a601e61f7.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features