• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want to sell or trade snap-on top box

D
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
I have a Snap-on top box that I'm looking to sell or trade for firearms. I'm interested in several types of firearms such as; Mossberg or Remington 12g police/security/tactical style shotguns, AR and AK style rifles, Ruger SR9, most XD's, some 1911's, survival rifles and will consider any other offer. The box is in great shape with only a few scratches. The drawers work flawlessly. Box retails for $1095.00 I would like to get at least $650 or equal value trade.Thanks for looking. Will consider driving a bit for delivery/exchange. Here is a link to the snap-on site for more info. http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=storage&item_ID=83270&group_ID=3531&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

PM or email if interested. dustinmk4@hotmail.com

Last edited:
D
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
Fixed linky.

I might be able to get an ad on a truck if I could ever round one up. Not working in a shop anymore so they don't come by every week and I havent been able to catch one when they are stopped somewhere else.

Premium Features