• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Viper driver wear/defective

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
Was looking over my drivers after first trip and noticed at the tip of the face of drivers the plastic is splitting on alot of them.. Never seen wear like this before ? Driver alignment isnt perfect in track windows but dont see any wear on windows where clearance is tight..
I run my track banjo tight noticed alittle ratcheting after second day on downhill decents in deep snow, tightened track up and chain after 200 kms , alignment is bang on at rear axle rode revvy on weekend same thing was deep heavy snow ratchets bad coming downhill when on and off brake.. Never had this on my other yammies or other sleds.. Sent a pic to my dealer see what he has to say about driver wear something to keep an eye on

IMG_3207.JPG

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Was looking over my drivers after first trip and noticed at the tip of the face of drivers the plastic is splitting on alot of them.. Never seen wear like this before ? Driver alignment isnt perfect in track windows but dont see any wear on windows where clearance is tight..
I run my track banjo tight noticed alittle ratcheting after second day on downhill decents in deep snow, tightened track up and chain after 200 kms , alignment is bang on at rear axle rode revvy on weekend same thing was deep heavy snow ratchets bad coming downhill when on and off brake.. Never had this on my other yammies or other sleds.. Sent a pic to my dealer see what he has to say about driver wear something to keep an eye on

thats not good guess time for avids was hoping the viper didnt need them.

T
Mar 30, 2010
maybe the driver alignment is off! seen some miles on sleds with no issues my 14 has a pile of miles and drivers look brand new

Premium Features