• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

VIDEO: 2023 Technical Ski-doo/NA Lynx presentation (Gen5 Deep Snow & Turbo R)

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington

Model year 2023 Technical Ski-doo/NA Lynx presentation​

We will discuss the New model year 2023 Rev Gen5 Trail & Deep Snow plus Rev Gen5 Deep Snow TurboR, The New NEO / NEO+ models for Trail & Deep Snow, and a New 10. ¼ inch Color Touchscreen

Last edited by a moderator:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I like the fact that ski-doos look like ninja turtles and the lynx is called Shredder....
Rear suspension is different.
I want to ride a Shredder. Screenshot_20220216-191748_YouTube.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Anyone know if aarm changes will be easier on the Gen 5? I’ve seen a couple pictures that make it look kind of like there is an access cover for the front lower bolts.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
My bud is going to the outdoor show Friday in Boise, I am going to get him to take pics. I want to know if the old muffler is the same as this one. If not, HPS is going to be taking a lot of money from me this summer. :(

M
Jan 6, 2020
Is anyone concerned about them removing the E mod chassis re-enforcement that came on the Gen 4 models? Which change makes this bracing no longer required, or are they just sacrificing some strength for weight savings? Could it be because they finally now have designed a failure point in the a-arms, making it less likely to damage a bulkhead due to an impact?Bulkhead.jpgA arm.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features