• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Snowmobile Show October 20-21, 2017

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
I have always wondered why Klim doesn't think its worth a couple hours drive to come down and have a booth. They go to every other snow show in the nation except one of the closest to their HQ.

B

Beavis

Dec 16, 2007
Utah
Hope there's a good turnout for it! So many people leave town during UEA. Wish I could make it but I'll be deer hunting with several of my sledding buddies that weekend.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
I have always wondered why Klim doesn't think its worth a couple hours drive to come down and have a booth. They go to every other snow show in the nation except one of the closest to their HQ.

I would assume because all of their retailers are there selling their products??? :face-icon-small-hap

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
I would assume because all of their retailers are there selling their products???

That doesn’t stop them from going to any other show though. About every snowmobile show in the nation has Klim and Klim retailers at it except for Utah.

SNOWCASE

Lifetime Membership
Jun 18, 2008
Layton, Utah
Swap meet

coming to the show for the first time. Wondering if the Utah snow show have a swap meet with used sleds and what not? Thanks

Will not be a swap meet this year as in years past as there was one last year. There is no place set up to hold it, and the parking is tight anyway, so do not see it happening in the future either at this location.

F

FUAC

Oct 12, 2009
www.utahavalanchecenter.org
Plan on heading to The premiere of Boondockers 14 at The Depot in Salt Lake City after the show on October 21st. Doors open at 6:00, with Boondockers 14 starting at 7:30. Bring the kids, hang out with fellow sledheads and the Boondockers crew, and get stoked for the upcoming season! After the movie, the party will keep going with raffles, contests, and some exclusive Boondockers content. We will also be showing Thunderstruck 16 on the big screen around 9:30.

This is a fundraising event for the Utah Avalanche Center. 100% of proceeds (entry and raffle $) will go to support avalanche and mountain weather forecasting for snowmobilers in Utah, including the Uintas, Skyline, and Logan mountains.

ALL AGES WELCOME! Children will be allowed on the main level. Alcohol will only be served on the mezzanine level during the event.

Go here for more details and advance tickets

4funxs

Lifetime Membership
May 1, 2010
UT
Doing it over UEA weekend? Not the smartest choice, but at least they got it out of the horse corral.

I am glad it has been moved, but. This weekend is hard. I have all the conflicts stated, but I do have time today prior to 3:00 and was going to take a long lunch, and go. Why not open early as it is Fall Break? I know my boys and I would be over around noon if it was.

I usually end up finding something I can't do without and this is normally the first big expense to riding accessories for the season.

Maybe next year!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
714366ef91a7f1e8ece30d2b8fb5dc41.jpg

Premium Features