• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Mafia

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Riding tomarrow. Can hardly wait. There going to be a Mafia get together any time soon? Guess it may have to be the first weekend in Jan. at Tower.

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
thats cool that we have a private over on junkie. but for those of us who wish to remain in snowest land throw a post here once in a while. One of the probs with a private thread is that it doesnt allow newcomers to find the mafia. Ive met a lot of cool peeps through the mafia and would like to continue to meet more, so both open and private can work well I think. :cool:

W
Dec 6, 2007
Draper, UT
So is Sledjunkie.com Rons site or something else. I've kinda been off of snowest for awhile and I'm out of the Utah Mafia loop. Kinda lost interest with Animal gone and too much work. Looks like I'm gonna slow down this winter so sledding is back at the in the cards, I'm getting stoked.

numbskull

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2003
Riverton, UT
thats cool that we have a private over on junkie. but for those of us who wish to remain in snowest land throw a post here once in a while.

I was reading posts where people are complaining about having the new SW "Riding Areas" section broken out by state...and now to find out there's another whole site to keep up with. I kinda wish the source for sled activity was a single source.

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Good idea. Im working tomorrow so NO ONE call me:mad: I HAVE to get some chit done

FINE!! I won't call you then, NO DOGS FOR YOU!!

by the way Kev...... I was going to see if you wanted to go ride, guess not eh?

B

built4dtuff

Dec 17, 2002
Northern Utah
I wanna meet up with some wy brothas on thursday. Storm coming in wed should be perfect. Duner is going who else? Figure Ill meet up with my wy guys in evanston.

Yes duner I just made your mind up for you;)

Premium Features