• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah lost and found

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
So on a not so good note, I lost by GPS somewhere on fairview today. We only rode about 50 miles so i was not about to start back tracking. Besides, the chance you would find it is SLIM ! So if any one runs across a rino 130 on south skyline I got dibs on it.

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
I had an avalanche transceiver turned in today. It was found yesterday 1-28-10 on the trail in the North Slope of the Uintas / Bear River Lodge area. If you or a friend has lost one up here PM me with the details of the beacon and I will get it back to you.

I'd like to know what brand, what color and what model to ensure I get it to the rightful owner.

Thanks.

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
lost xp hood past timberlakes cabins

My buddy went out ridin out of timberlakes on thursday and somwhere in the pow, lost his hood piece. It has an carbon fiber intake cover on it. It is a shot in the dark, but if anyone runs across it... let me know :cool:

Vernon

253 232 2663

H
Jan 30, 2010
Hi I lost my GPS and a couple other things out on Ant Flat road 1/30/2010 on the way to Monte Cristo. I know its a long shot but if anyone picked up some stuff I would love to get them back. Thanx you can call me at 4357705216-Brian

R

randeeh

Dec 17, 2009
Lost car keys up at monte today. Keys include a dodge microchip key, some house keys and a little flash light. Probably somewhere between the gate on woodruff side and curtis creek.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Lost my hmk shovel handle north skyline fairview. It has a compass in the handle and a ice pick on the other side. It also has a probe in the handle. Guessing a tree grabbed it off of my back pack.

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
Lost yellow helmet and Smith goggles near Snake Creek Parking Lot in Midway.

It's a yellow and black sno-cross style helmet, size Small/Medium.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
M

MTB02

Aug 2, 2009
park city, ut
Lost my trailer sled ramp aluminum with black plastic ski slides.... somewhere on 40 going into heber maybe .... drove from park city to lake creek.... back tracked and everything so some one probably swiped it let me know :hurt:

Jan 25, 2010
Any one lose a helmet at wolf creek/nobblets parking lot

Found helmet and stuff at Wolf creek or some call it nobblets parking lot. Call and give discription and there yours.
Found the info on KSL under classified with snowmobile parts.

bakininthesun

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Roy / StarValley Wyoming
I lost my radio on Monte a week a go,I went to look for it as I know where I lost it but could not find it. Radio is a black Motorola GP 300. Hope some one will turn it in. Thanks for lookin

Premium Features