• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

used dyno jet snowmobile dyno f/s

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
I have a dyno jet snowmobile dyno. you will need to get the software for it from Dyno jet. it will cost $500 for the software and to register with them. if you are not registered you can't get the software. I don't want to pay that and then sell it since you would probably want to register it so you can get help from them if you need it. I am at $2000 for it and I am firm on the price. pm me and if you are serious and I can get you more info.

<sold>

Last edited:

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
this is a 300 model. I will let it go for $1500 let me know <sale pending>

Last edited:

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Where can I find some sort of information of this dyno? Was looking at DJ websites, but no luck.

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Dyno is sold just waiting on the paypal process to send payment. Thanks Mike will let you know hopefully tom on payment and pick up of dyno.

1100Cat

A
May 30, 2011
Ames, IA
DYNO

I have a dyno jet snowmobile dyno. you will need to get the software for it from Dyno jet. it will cost $500 for the software and to register with them. if you are not registered you can't get the software. I don't want to pay that and then sell it since you would probably want to register it so you can get help from them if you need it. I am at $2000 for it and I am firm on the price. pm me and if you are serious and I can get you more info.

<sold>
======================================================
I know this is an old post. But did your Dyno just give you a graph, or did it give all the numbers say, 2000 to 10,000rpms? Did it let you select what increments, of data like every 25, 50, 75, 100rpms?

Premium Features