• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

US Senate passes bill Legalizing SODOMY and BESTIALITY !!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
US Senate passes bill Legalizing SODOMY and BESTIALITY !!
<hr style="color:#D1D1E1; background-color:#D1D1E1" size="1"> WND Exclusive OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
Bachmann: Legalizing bestiality 'abhorrent'
'You're thinking we live in a culture … now we've embraced barbarism'
Posted: December 06, 2011
9:50 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WND

Michele Bachmann

GOP presidential hopeful Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., says the move that has begun in the Democrat-dominated U.S. Senate to make bestiality in the military legal is "absolutely abhorrent, reprehensible."

"You're thinking we live in a culture … now we've embraced barbarism," she told Glenn Beck on his web television program tonight.

She was reacting to the report from Washington that the Senate voted for a plan that overturns the military's ban on bestiality.

The move prompted the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals to express outrage to the White House.

Les Kinsolving, WND's correspondent at the White House, had asked press secretary Jay Carney, "The Family Research Council and CNS News both reported a 93-to-7 U.S. Senate vote to approve a defense authorization bill that, quote, 'includes a provision which not only repeals the military law on sodomy, but also repeals the military ban on sex with animals, or bestiality.' Does the commander in chief approve or disapprove of bestiality in our armed forces?"

Carney said, "I don't have any comment on – I don't have any comment on that. Let me go to another question."

See the exchange that happened at the White House:

Kinsolving tried to ask whether the president thought it would be endorsed by animal support groups, and Carney said, "Let's get to something more serious."

Other reporters took advantage of the opportunity to poke fun both at Carney and Kinsolving.

"You sure you don't want to ask Lester another question? Give him another opportunity?" one asked Carney.

"I've learned my lesson," Carney replied.

Beck suggested that the question actually should have been easy.

"I'm going to say disapprove on that, for $1,000 Alex," he said. "I mean how difficult is that?"

He continued, "I can't believe we're living in a world [where that is] written in a bill that the Senate voted on."

"Have we lost our minds?" exclaimed Bachmann. "We're talking about the military! Our military men and women!

"In what planet and universe could you reside where somehow where all sexual practices are equal … They aren't," she said.

Added Back, "Who in their right minds said that's [the ban] gotta go?"

"All things aren't relative," said Bachmann. "There are things that are right. There are things that are wrong.

"We have to discuss this?" she said.

Because Congress is working to install open homosexuality in the U.S. military, senators were working on eliminating obstacles such as the Uniform Code of Military Justice requirement that sodomy is illegal.

Toward that end, members of the U.S. Senate agreed to repeal Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, according to a report from Alan Colmes on his "Presents Liberaland" website

The section bans sodomy with same- or opposite-sex partners as well as bestiality.

But when Kinsolving raised the question, Carnery's response was, "Let's get to something more serious."

The provision, still not approved by the House, would overturn the section that, according to Colmes, makes it "illegal to engage in both sodomy with humans and sex with animals."

"It states: '(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy.… Any person found guilty … shall be punished as a court-martial may direct,'" the website posting stated.

CNSNews.com has reported it got started last month when a U.S. Senate committee voted to approve a defense authorization plan that included the repeal.

The report said Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council tied the vote to the repeal of the military's longstanding practice of Don't Ask, Don't Tell, under which homosexuals were not removed from the service if they did not make a public issue of their sexual lifestyle.

"It's all about using the military to advance this administration's radical social agenda," he told CNSNews.com. "Not only did they overturn Don't Ask, Don't Tell, but they had another problem, and that is, under military law sodomy is illegal, just as adultery is illegal, so they had to remove that."

Read more: Bachmann: Legalizing bestiality 'abhorrent' http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=375085#ixzz1fow9WK9p

mtbroncrider

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2011
Helena/Wibuax, MT
sodomy and bestiality are still illegal according to the UCMJ.....had a big article in the stars and stripes about it, of which you will find excerpts below, and a link to the full article

http://www.stripes.com/news/sex-with-animals-still-not-ok-in-u-s-military-1.162890

Just in case you weren’t sure, bestiality is still illegal in the U.S. military.

Even if Article 125 is removed, the UCMJ contains provisions under which troops can be punished. Article 134, for example, forbids “all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces” and “all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.” Breasseale said that would cover any and all animal abuse.
In fact, past instances of bestiality in the military have been prosecuted under that statute, instead of Article 125. The legal record dates back to 1957, when Pvt. Ricardo Sanchez was convicted of “an indecent act with an animal” under Article 134, even without specific wording prohibiting sex with animals.

please read the whole article, the one above seems to me to be set up as inflammatory at best....get the facts

Premium Features