• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Upgraded Trailing Arms

F
Jun 7, 2008
A buddy of mine that I used to ride with had a set of light weight trailing arms on his edge chassis rmk 800 that had carbon fiber poles as the main arm of the trailing arm and the poles were replaceable if you broke one, not having to replace the entire trailing arm. Does anyone know who makes these and if they are available for the Gen II???

F
Jun 7, 2008
Thanks Jay. You are absolutly correct...I just googled them and went to their site and thats them. Looks like they discontinued the carbon fiber shaft due to cost, but are using aluminum that they say holds up just as well if not better than the C.F. Only bad part is $560 for a set...ouch...might have to try to find a used set

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Thanks Jay. You are absolutly correct...I just googled them and went to their site and thats them. Looks like they discontinued the carbon fiber shaft due to cost, but are using aluminum that they say holds up just as well if not better than the C.F. Only bad part is $560 for a set...ouch...might have to try to find a used set

I have a set on an edge. Only problem I have with them is the cast head piece doesn't seem to hold up real well. The carbon fiber has been super durable though.

Premium Features