• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Underseat storage

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
could this be a slash/non slash thing?
Maybe the Pro and Khaos non slash models have the storage, and the slash models don't. This would also explain the length differences of the tunnel coolers compared to the seat if the slash models have a shorter tank/seat.

It’s actually the opposite effect of what you just said.

The slash cooler ends at the seat and the standard matryx goes 6” past the seat.

Slash and matryx both have the same seat/tank combo.

moab11

Lifetime Membership
Feb 24, 2011
Great White North
It’s actually the opposite effect of what you just said.

The slash cooler ends at the seat and the standard matryx goes 6” past the seat.

Slash and matryx both have the same seat/tank combo.
Thanks for the clarification, all of the new combos is making it hard to keep track of the details

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
The dash storage is bigger than the old axys under seat storage. So your not giving up any storage.
The 7s gage also has a usb plug in the dash storage. Keep your phone, GoPro or gps plugged in all day.

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
The dash storage is bigger than the old axys under seat storage. So your not giving up any storage.
The 7s gage also has a usb plug in the dash storage. Keep your phone, GoPro or gps plugged in all day.
I'm thinking that plus the RMK essentials bag should be enough for me. That's what I'm going with for now anyway until the sled gets here and I see a need for something different.

Premium Features