• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Typical Warranty Repair Time?

T
Nov 29, 2007
Wuhan, WA
First time Doo owner here. Curious what you guys normally experience for warranty repair time? Had the temp sensor wire go out last year. Warranty covered. Sled was in the shop for 3+ weeks. For a wire... Heard that Doo takes about 2-3 weeks just to respond to the dealer on whether they are going to cover it or not?

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington
First time Doo owner here. Curious what you guys normally experience for warranty repair time? Had the temp sensor wire go out last year. Warranty covered. Sled was in the shop for 3+ weeks. For a wire... Heard that Doo takes about 2-3 weeks just to respond to the dealer on whether they are going to cover it or not?
Took me about 3 days at I-90 MOTORSPORTS!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
I used to write service for a Doo dealer, I would always call in a warranty claim the same day the sled was diagniosed. I got a thumbs up or down from the warranty rep on that call, and would assign the job to a tech. The whole claim process would average about 20 minutes..Time to find a new dealer

Premium Features