• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tx300 turbo build

E
Dec 19, 2007
I'm rooting to hear good news on this build. Sadly a lot of turbo projects fizzle into oblivion and never heard about after the initial build. (Mine did). It was a fun project though. I don't do much else for entertainment so shop projects are my life.

S

simbatheking

Feb 5, 2010
invermere bc
its doing great. just leaned it down from a 390 to a 360 main. have 200 hrs on it now but thats with lots of summer non turbo hours. going to do the 2nd top end at end of season. all the guys that want more vids can use your imagination

T
Oct 3, 2020
Fuel press. Boost and a/f. Runs decent so far. Slow to build boost but not rpm. It seems to have not lost any of the stock bottom end. Only able to build 4psi so far. Either the tune is off or turbo is too big but once I get it dialed I will update. I had to go to work now for 2 weeks so no more vids till I’m back sorry. I was worried about shifting and losing boost but if u just slip the clutch a bit it gets right back into it and doesn’t take much. My clutch is making a bit of a rattle though. Has anyone else with double clutch springs experienced this?
Hi, I want to turboing a 250 2 stroke can you help me? You think it can be done?

T
Oct 3, 2020
I'm rooting to hear good news on this build. Sadly a lot of turbo projects fizzle into oblivion and never heard about after the initial build. (Mine did). It was a fun project though. I don't do much else for entertainment so shop projects are my life.
Exactly, but not "a lot of" all the turbo project goes into oblivion! Why? Turbo build are so interesting!

T
Oct 3, 2020
The battery does great. The dc stator is 100w and the fuel pump only needs 20 or so. I’m also powering a light all the time but I’ll probably put a switch on since I don’t need it much. U could easily ride out if the fuel pump died if u don’t boost.
Possible speak to you about this turbo built?

Premium Features