• I've received emails and PM's asking me about "Group Buys" and promotions.

A Group Buy here on SnoWestOnline.com would be a situation where a normal member (non vendor or mfg) personally collects orders from other members. That member then uses those orders to negotiate a better price with the Vendor/Mfg for HIS/HER "Group" of buyers.

Here is an example of a viable "Group Buy"

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269222

A promotion that has the words "Group Buy" in the title is still a promotion, and from the rules that were handed down to me by Harris Publications is that non-advertisers cannot run promotions or open sales programs on the forums outside of the swapmeet.

If a members wants to become a group buy manager, maintain a thread and collect the funds and negotiate a group buy... as a member, you are welcome to do that as long as you are not attached to the business of the vendor or Mfg.

If you are a vendor/MFG and you want to offer an EXCLUSIVE "SnoWestOnline ONLY" promotion that is exclusive to snowest readers, please contact me and you'll be able to put it up in the Polaris forums.

Also, before any vendors/mfgs get all "riled up" over this know that the moderators are strictly volunteers and do not receive a dime from any advertising $$ spent on this site.

As ALWAYS, since DAY ONE of me becoming a moderator, I have pioneered, supported and encouraged vendors and mfgs in getting the word out to our readers with "New Product Announcements.

Have a great season.

From this point on, all vendors/mfg's promoting Pre-Season tiered sales programs, in the Polaris Forums, that are not paid advertisers will be appropriately moved to the swapmeet section of the forums.

MH

Twin pipes

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
Ak
Oh I know they are out there, but you’re in the minority. Point is its nice to see a new option somewhere between a single pipe and turbo power wise (still nowhere near a turbo, I get that).
Funny I’ve only been around 5 turbo sleds and they have all run flawlessly 🤷🏻‍♂️
(All silber, 2 axys 800, axys 850, 18 mountain cat and a doo 850)

seems to be a majority.

all owned by first time turbo sled / average guys. (Mine is a 16 axys 800 / silber)

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Funny I’ve only been around 5 turbo sleds and they have all run flawlessly 🤷🏻‍♂️
(All silber, 2 axys 800, axys 850, 18 mountain cat and a doo 850)

seems to be a majority.

all owned by first time turbo sled / average guys. (Mine is a 16 axys 800 / silber)
That’s good! Doesn’t change the fact that that isn’t what I’ve seen.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
4 Silbers on 2013-2015 Pros, on low or no mile sleds, couple of them installed by the man himself- all reflash kits. Sidekicks on 16 & 17 Axys 800s. Some of them have good days (we ride all over elevation wise), but in my experience you never know whats gonna happen when you grab a handful of throttle. I never have been around a Silber Axys.