• I've received emails and PM's asking me about "Group Buys" and promotions.

A Group Buy here on SnoWestOnline.com would be a situation where a normal member (non vendor or mfg) personally collects orders from other members. That member then uses those orders to negotiate a better price with the Vendor/Mfg for HIS/HER "Group" of buyers.

Here is an example of a viable "Group Buy"

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269222

A promotion that has the words "Group Buy" in the title is still a promotion, and from the rules that were handed down to me by Harris Publications is that non-advertisers cannot run promotions or open sales programs on the forums outside of the swapmeet.

If a members wants to become a group buy manager, maintain a thread and collect the funds and negotiate a group buy... as a member, you are welcome to do that as long as you are not attached to the business of the vendor or Mfg.

If you are a vendor/MFG and you want to offer an EXCLUSIVE "SnoWestOnline ONLY" promotion that is exclusive to snowest readers, please contact me and you'll be able to put it up in the Polaris forums.

Also, before any vendors/mfgs get all "riled up" over this know that the moderators are strictly volunteers and do not receive a dime from any advertising $$ spent on this site.

As ALWAYS, since DAY ONE of me becoming a moderator, I have pioneered, supported and encouraged vendors and mfgs in getting the word out to our readers with "New Product Announcements.

Have a great season.

From this point on, all vendors/mfg's promoting Pre-Season tiered sales programs, in the Polaris Forums, that are not paid advertisers will be appropriately moved to the swapmeet section of the forums.

MH

Turning a Khaos Matryx into an RMK Matryx

shattuck

Premium Member
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
Wanted a 155 turbo but I’m not sure I would like a khaos so my plan is to put FOX Burandt coil spring non khaos qs3 shocks in the skid with the shorter limiter strap but not change the rails. Will this work?
what if I leave everything as is and only install the short limiter strap? Or only change out the limiter strap and front track shock?
I don’t want to spend time trying all these different combinations on the snow next year so I was wondering if anyone has tried any of this and what there thoughts were.

Jan 30, 2010
Northern BC
I'm in the same boat. Wanted the RMK 155 and a turbo, not the khaos. I ordered the khaos 155 turbo for next year and will do what I did on my current khaos. Shorten the limiter strap by drilling a new hole. Then tune the suspension as much as I can to take the wheelie out, but still try to keep the performance of the suspension.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
You should just be able to put the pro limit strap on it. Ice age has an agustable limit strap as well

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I bet by backing off the FTS settings, snugging up the front ski shocks a little, and the shorter/adjustable limiter strap...you could find a happy medium for very little $$

goforbroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Highland, UT
I would pull the skid and swap it for an rmk skid. Should find someone wanting to do the swap and pay you some $ also. Lots of people looking for khoas rear.

Premium Features