• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo Or 1200kit

K
all Right here is the deal I picked up a 07 m1000 that had been totaled for cheap I can have it back on the snow for about 2000 and a lot of my time. But i what to know what works better a turbo or a 1200 kit with twins I what it to still be a reliably sled I am not going to have to dick with ever time i go riding

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
If you ride in a heavily treed terrain, go with the 1200 kit. If you are lucky enough to have the wide open chutes and hills, turbo her if you can afford the kit and gas. I expect next years 114 fuel to be getting pretty close to $9.00/gal.... if not higher.

N
Nov 29, 2007
Truckee CA
turbo all the way

just got my ovs turbo on my 08' m1000 and i am completely impressed with the ease of tunability and how flawless it is in the trees and tight stuff let alone the huge horsepower on the big hills. call product tester or travis at ovs if you want a turbo that rips from day one.

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
I would do a OVS Turbo by Product Tester on this forum. IMO his kit is far more reliable than a big bore(had both) and the power is not even close. The bottom end is also by far the best of any two stroke turbo on the M1000. I have ridden everything and currently have two M7 turbos and a Nytro Turbo. I will have an M1000 turbo next year if that tells you anything. Near 300hp at ALTITUDE with 12lbs of boost on 112 fuel. You will thank me

Premium Features