• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tunnel Storage

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Whats everyone like?

Will be going on a 154 Expert (146 tunnel). I like to carry plenty of extra gear, so bigger is better. It looks like space maybe an issue with the BCA tunnel bag- this is the route I would like to go but I'm not sure it will fit on the short tunnel?

The Adventure bag looks huge, but if I could fit all my crap in one bag that would be alright. I typically ran a handlebar bag, underseat bag, and a pelican case on the tunnel.

Lets hear some likes and dislikes.

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
I have the Sled Solutions Compact tunnel bag and use either the 3 gal or 1 gal ski-doo caddy. They both fit on the 154 expert tunnel. I didn't purchase the linq kit they sell, just bought the linq attachments separate and cut some aluminum spacers and bolted them to the plastic base. 5 years with the bag now and I've only had 1 zipper pull come off but it looks like they've since upgraded the zippers because my dad's bag which is a year newer has better ones.

Not a great picture of the setup.

e666a0a09fcc16fa3a18c0e67844452a.jpg

D
Mar 13, 2014
Whats everyone like?

Will be going on a 154 Expert (146 tunnel). I like to carry plenty of extra gear, so bigger is better. It looks like space maybe an issue with the BCA tunnel bag- this is the route I would like to go but I'm not sure it will fit on the short tunnel?

The Adventure bag looks huge, but if I could fit all my crap in one bag that would be alright. I typically ran a handlebar bag, underseat bag, and a pelican case on the tunnel.

I have the LinQ Pro Slim Waterproof bag and love it. It fits a lot of gear and I think looks really good on the sled. I also like it because it compacts down and keeps things from bouncing around. My brother has the adventure bag and yes it is big. It does not compact down so items will move around.

Tyman212

Premium Member
Sep 1, 2012
To fit the bca mountain pro, you need to drill holes in the bag about a half inch offset from the pre marked holes to move the bag back enough to fit behind the gas tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J
Jul 31, 2014
Fairhaven
I just got the new Cheetah Factory Racing Link-it-up 2.0 rack and both their Dime Bag and their QP Bag. The Dime bag ended up on my wife‘s sled and I have the QP bag on mine but when they restock their Dime bags I’ll pick one up for myself too. I need the rack for days that I’m bringing the snowboard/skis/pow surfer but even for days that I don’t have the other toys it’s nice to have the rack in addition to the bag. I can pack snow around the rack and the rack holds it in place for the trail ride in and out on those days when the sleds want to run hot.

ThePennySaved

Lifetime Membership
Nov 9, 2017
AK
I just got the new Cheetah Factory Racing Link-it-up 2.0 rack and both their Dime Bag and their QP Bag. The Dime bag ended up on my wife‘s sled and I have the QP bag on mine but when they restock their Dime bags I’ll pick one up for myself too. I need the rack for days that I’m bringing the snowboard/skis/pow surfer but even for days that I don’t have the other toys it’s nice to have the rack in addition to the bag. I can pack snow around the rack and the rack holds it in place for the trail ride in and out on those days when the sleds want to run hot.
@Jason4 Where are you located? I’m in Anchorage, AK and selling a practically new CFR Dime Bag

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Whats everyone like?

I bought a rack for a Touring (not sexy if you're trying to keep up with Jones') or whatnot, and simply tossed a "large" ATV bag in mine.
Toss your shovel on top and a cpl bungees and you are out'ta here!
You could toss all kinds of stuff on top yet that you weren't planning on as the day wears on too.
March/April, heck - you could toss your coat back there on top.
Found a moose shed? Yep, toss'r on and strap'r down....

Mine is a 165, and if I crowd it back a bit, I can slip a 2 gal jerry behind the seat yet if need be.
If you are going with the shorter track, and want to use the gas can, you would want to fetch a smaller ATV bag.

My bag(s) is one that I have had since riding ATV's 20 yrs ago.
They have large plastic zippers, and snow/ice has not been an issue at all.

I love it!

I did have to replace the plug end for the tail-light tho.
Not sure which model this rack was s'posed to have gone onto.
One for a newer sled may have the right plug?

But then I'm still sporting a tank bag from the 90's yet as no-one seems to make them like that anymore?

We frequently leave the truck and ride in to lodge and am gone from the truck for 3 days, so we like the storage.

DSCN2351.JPG

S
Apr 10, 2008
I have the LinQ Pro Slim Waterproof bag and love it. It fits a lot of gear and I think looks really good on the sled. I also like it because it compacts down and keeps things from bouncing around. My brother has the adventure bag and yes it is big. It does not compact down so items will move around.

I got this bag as well too, im concerned about the long days at the end of the year and not being able to cary gas. Going to remove the spare belt holder behind my 23 gas tank. Adding a battery cover and trying to custom mount a rotopax fuel can see what i can do as some of these spring days in the mountains need lots of gas.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I got this bag as well too, im concerned about the long days at the end of the year and not being able to cary gas. Going to remove the spare belt holder behind my 23 gas tank. Adding a battery cover and trying to custom mount a rotopax fuel can see what i can do as some of these spring days in the mountains need lots of gas.
Have you looked at this from UpNorth Technologies?

1648427589788.png

1648427629635.png

Premium Features