• Just a friendly reminder that this is not the swapmeet section and is not intended for listing items for sale. If you are looking to sell something be sure to go down to the Swapmeet section.

This forum is intended for product reviews and posting your impressions of what works and doesn't work with various products.

Tunnel Bags

Via Abel Davis, lead guide at Central Oregon Adventures: "The Giant Loop Snow gear is holding up great! Every day I’m finding a new use for it. I have recommended that all of our guide sleds be outfitted with the Torngat Tunnel Bag as well as our multi-day trip sleds. The smaller Revy Tunnel Bag (in pic) is a great way to bring extra survival gear so that your backpack isn’t so heavy!"

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
this bag is great and lays a lot lower than the BRP bag.

It is a great way to carry extra stuff that needs to be dry and packed tight like a camera, electronic equipment extra clothes..It also is great how it mounts to the Q link system We sell and stock a lot of Giant Loop bags and they work great. We never have any warranty issues or problems with them. it is nice to sell a bag that is as tough as the equipment we sell.

Premium Features